STAAMP is conducting a research study in children 0 – 12 years of age who have cow’s milk allergy.
- All visit provided at no cost
- No insurance is needed for study visits
- Compensation may be available for time and travel
This following takes place over 3 study visits and takes about 3-4 weeks to complete and involves:
- 2 Oral food challenges
- Taste testing for the caregiver
- 1 Blood draw
- Diary about symptoms
All needed supplies are provided for the duration of the study.
All study participants will be asked to return to the office about one year later to have one additional blood sample taken.
This study evaluates the safety of Viaskin Peanut 250 mcg in the treatment of peanut allergy in children from 4 to 11 years of age. Subjects will receive either Viaskin Peanut 250 mcg or a placebo for a period of 6 months, after which all subjects will be receiving the active treatment up to a period of 3 years under active treatment.
- Physician-diagnosed peanut allergy;
- A peanut Skin Prick Test (SPT) with a wheal largest diameter ≥8 mm;
- A specific-peanut Immunoglobulin E (IgE) ≥14 kU/L;
- Subjects following a strict peanut-free diet.
Have you recently been diagnosed with a chronic pain condition?
If you suspect you have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), or have been diagnosed with CRPS in the last 6 months, you may qualify for the CREATE-1 Clinical Study.
The study is for an investigational medication that may help improve CRPS symptoms. There is no cost to participate.
This study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Fluticasone Propionate and Fluticasone propionate Salmeterol in pediatric patients with a documented history of persistent asthma.
- Diagnosis of asthma as defined by the NIH
- Persistent asthma with a FEV1 ≥50% and ≤90%
- Persistent asthma is stable and is currently being treated with stable asthma therapy for at least 30 days.
- Ability to use an MDI device and an MDPI device.
- All patients must be able to replace their current SABA with albuterol/salbutamol HFA MDI inhalation aerosol